giovedì 20 agosto 2009

SKC & Cord / Stare - Swarm / Underdog [Nerve015]

This would be the third time SKC graced the label (fourth if you count BSE’s remix of “Recharger”) and we were over the moon to have him onboard again. He teamed up with fellow Hungarian Cord for a track called “Swarm”. To me it’s still one of the finest piece of rollin techy dnb ever made – the production is so shiney that you could eat your dinner off it, I still remember the first time I heard it played out – pretty much on the evening it was signed, I gave a CD of the track to one of Edinburgh’s finest Dj’s – ENO. He was playing at the Sub Club in Glasgow that evening and the tune just blew my socks off!

For the flip, we welcomed Estonia’s Stare onboard with his track “Underdog” – brilliant, bouncey techy dnb!

A. SKC & Cord - Swarm
B. Stare - Underdog
SKC Myspace

Nerve Recordings