martedì 3 febbraio 2009

Temper D: TDP In the Mix Volume 1

Ok this is a new series of studio mixes from myself, a bit like the ones I used to make available on the net a few years ago. They're mixed live on 3 decks and aim to showcase forthcoming tracks on Temper D Productions, both vinyl and digital releases, as well as a few oldies and whatever else I'm playing out at the moment.
I've made them only 30 mins to give a snapshot of what I'm trying to do with the label and where I'm at. Hopefully this one will be a nice introduction to myself and my label.
Hope you enjoy!

01. Dereck - Konus (TDP Digital)
02. Lethal and Temper D - Grumpy Old Men (?)
03. Dillinja - Fluid (Test)
04. Temper D - Bottom Set Maths (TDP)
05. Shimon and Disaszt - Light Speed (?)
06. Histibe - Pulsar (Offkey)
07. Temper D - Mushroom Express (TDP)
08. Bad Company - Grunge 3 (Dieselboy, Kaos and Karl K Remix) (Human)
09. Dereck - Unacceptable Level (?)
10. Cooh and Dereck - Adrenaline (TDP Digital)
11. Stu C4C - Losing my mind (Basher Remix) (Sudden Def)
12. High Rankin and Temper D - Yank my Crank (TDP)
Download
Temper D Website
Temper D Myspace