mercoledì 5 maggio 2010

Blu Mar Ten - From The Vaults Vol.1 - Techstep Mix: 1997

I recently found a whole bunch of mixes I did between 1992 and 1997 and have started the long process of ripping the cassettes to mp3.
As I work through them in no particular order I’ll put them up here for download.
Remember the sound quality isn’t great as they were all recorded through a mixer with no EQ and committed to cassette on a shabby home stereo… But what the hell, it’s that authentic 90s sound through and through.

So here’s the first one I’ve converted. An all-dark / techstep mix made in 1997.
I had to get the good folks at Dogs on Acid to help with the tracklist as I was never much of a trainspotter… and there’s no way I’m rooting through thousands of old 12″s.


01. Nico feat. Makai - Omen [Nu Black]
02. Future Forces Inc & Fierce - Imprint [Renegade Hardware]
03. Ed Rush & Nico - Technology [No U Turn]
04. Boymerang - Still [Prototype]
05. Future Forces Inc - Cold Fusion [Renegade Hardware]
06. Nasty Habits - Shadow Boxing [31 Records]
07. Nico - Lo [No U Turn]
08. Fierce & Nico - Crystal [No U Turn]
09. Hokusai - Black Rose [Source Direct]
10. Ed Rush & Nico - Proton [No U Turn]
11. Decoder - In My Dreams [Tech Itch]
12. ??? - ??? [???]
13. ??? - ??? [???]
14. Arcon 2 - The Beckoning [Reinforced]
15. Trace & Nico - Squadron [Nu Black]
16. Peshay - Predator [Metalheadz]
17. Photek - Ni Ten Ichi Ryu [Science]
18. J Majik - Your Sound (Remix) [Metalheadz]
19. Ed Rush & NKS - Mothership [No U Turn]
Download
Blu Mar Ten Website